As a licensed real estate professional, I provide much more than the service of helping you find your ideal home. Realtors are expert negotiators with other agents, seasoned financial advisors with clients, and superb navigators in the geographic areas they service. I am members of the National Association of Realtors (NAR) and must abide by a Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice enforced by the NAR.
A professional Realtor is your best resource when buying your home.
LET ME BE YOUR GUIDE — As a Knowledgeable Realtor
- I can save you significant amounts of time, money, and frustration.
- I know the housing market inside and out and can help you avoid the “wild goose chase”.
- I can help you with any home, whether it is listed with another agency or it is being sold directly by the owner.
- I know the best lenders in the area and can help you understand the importance of being pre-approved versus pre-qualified for a mortgage.
- I am an excellent source for both general and specific information about the community and its services, schools, shopping, and transportation.
- I am experienced at presenting your offer to the home owner and can help you through the process of negotiating the best price and terms. I bring objectivity to the buying transaction, and I can point out the advantages and the disadvantages of a particular property.
I invite you to discuss how these services are Free to my buyer clients.
Additionally, I would be happy to refer you to a list of trusted vendors that I have developed relationships with over the years.
The Advantages of Using a Buyers’’s Agent
YOUR INTERESTS ARE PROFESSIONALLY REPRESENTED —
Enlisting the services of a professional Buyer’s Agent is similar to using an accountant to help you with your taxes, a doctor to help you with your health care, or a mechanic to help you with your car. If you had the time to devote to learning everything about accounting, medicine, and automotive mechanics, you could perform these services yourself. But who has the time? This is why you allow other professionals to help you in their specific areas of expertise.
I will take care of the hassles of everyday real estate transactions for you. I let you concentrate on your full-time job, while I do my job. I will guide you through the home-buying process and exclusively represent your interests as I help you find a home, present your contract offer, negotiate, and close on your home!
YOU GET A PERSONAL SPECIALIST WHO KNOWS YOUR NEEDS —
As your Buyer’s Agent I will get to know your real estate needs and concerns. This type of relationship is built through open communication at all times. Your Buyer’s Agent will save you a lot of time by providing you all the details about any home before you see it. In addition, your Buyer’s Agent will listen to your feedback and concerns about each home.
YOU WILL GET A GREAT HOME FASTER AND WITH LESS EFFORT —
The advantage to signing a Buyer’s Agency Agreement is that you will have a professional agent working to find and secure the ideal home for you. It is much easier to find a home that meets your needs, negotiate a contract, and close the transaction with an experienced agent by your side. You won’t need to spend endless evenings and weekends running around looking for homes or trying to search computer networks by yourself. When you tour homes with your Buyer’s Agent, you will already know that the homes meet your criteria and are within your price range.
YOU GET ALL THIS AT NO COST TO YOU —
Entering into a Buyer’s Agency Relationship has countless advantages. You are simply agreeing to “hire” a personal representative who, by law, must represent your best interests to the best of his/her ability. All of this personal service is available at absolutely NO COST TO YOU! The Seller’s Broker is responsible for paying your Buyer’s Agent fee. With me, you get a professional experienced agent devoted to protecting your needs and to helping you make one of the most important investment decisions of your life.