A Complete Guide to the Home-Buying Process
Welcome! You are about to embark on the exciting journey of finding your ideal home. Whether it is your first home or your tenth home, a retirement home, or an investment property, I will make your home-buying experience fun and exciting. I can help you find the ideal home with the least amount of hassle, and I am devoted to using my expertise and the full resources of Realist Realty to achieve these results!
Purchasing a home is a very important decision in your life. In fact, most people only choose a few homes in their lifetime. I am going to make sure that you are well equipped and armed with up-to-date information for your big decision. I am prepared to guide you through every phase of the home-buying process. This packet gives you helpful information before, during and after your transaction. Use its reference pages, note pages and agency explanations, as an invaluable guide on your home-buying journey.
So let’s take an exciting journey together! I look forward to meeting your real estate needs every step of the way.
I assure you that it is my goal to provide you with the most professional and informative service available. I am always just a phone call or text away!
- Find a Realtor You Can Trust –read reviews from my past clients
- Analyze Your Needs in a Consultation
- Obtain Financial Pre-Qualification and Pre-Approval
- Select Properties
- View Properties
- Write an offer to Purchase *Due diligence/Trust money check
- Negotiate and Counteroffer
- Contract Acceptance! * Inspections (Home, termite, etc.) * Negotiate Repairs * Schedule Closing
- Complete the Mortgage Application * Credit Report *Appraisal *Verifications *Insurance
- Secure Underwriting * Conditions
- Final Walk Through
- Close on the Property
- Take possession of your New Home!
Up Front Money:
- Due Diligence Fee/ Trust Money
- Inspection Fees (Home, Radon, Well, Septic & Termite)